Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Aperture Samus Anatomy Block Out


My progress so far with Samus's underlying body. I have been contemplating doing a Zero suit version of her, so having this anatomy will be useful later. Plus, you can never know enough about anatomy, and I greatly enjoy studying it, and putting it into practice.

I also decided to reduce her breast size, which can be seen between "A" and "B" (Larger and reduced, respectively), even though Samus is typically depicted as being quite busty. I would like her to look a bit more athletic, while still retaining the subtleties that make the female form so beautiful.

I have a lot of work left to do on this sculpt, as can be seen by some areas being clearly unfinished. I have just moved to the head, and have blocked it out, but need to go in, and do some more proportion adjustment, and detailing. I think I may take a break from it and start the arms and lower legs, but we will see what happens.

As always, critique is welcome!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment