Thursday, September 5, 2013

Aperture Samus: Armor Block Out (also finished moving!)


I am finally finished moving, and was able to get some work done for the first time in what feels like an eternity!

This is just a block out of Samus's armor from the concept. The goal with this is to quickly figure out what may need to be rethought from a 3D standpoint before I jump all the way in to the actual pieces of the suit. I am still nailing down certain areas of the concept that I previously didn't flesh out as much in the drawing as well, so things will probably change a bit as I continue.

I still have a long way to go, but either way, it's super exciting and energizing to see her represented (albeit quite jaggedly) in 3D as I'm really excited about pushing this further!

Feels great to be doing art again!

(and also not to be packing or unpacking boxes)

No comments:

Post a Comment